Friday, October 6, 2017

Book Review: The Last Arrow

            




             The Last Arrow by Erwin McManus is encouraging book full of compelling stories that all point to one thing, do not waste your life, use up every bit of it. 
             McManus uses II Kings 13 to paint a vivid picture of every person's life being a quiver, and each quiver has a range of arrows, not all the same strength or speed, but all important. He uses his own life, in which he felt he was only an average person, to show how even someone who is not considered to be "amazing" or "brilliant" can still make an impact where they are placed. But if one does not use all that has been given to them, they will not reach the full potential God has made them for. 
            I was inspired by McManus to not slack in my own life and to keep on giving my all, so that in the same way that Jesus said, "It is finished" as he died, I can also know that I have finished all I can do and that my quiver is empty. 

           "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! =D