Thursday, October 9, 2014

Darth Vader and Captain America Adventure Episode 4

 Cap uses his shield to knock down the Strainer of Despair and get Vader out. 


The Hydra agents try t-o stop them, but Vader stops them with the force while Cap gets out. 


Vader and Cap contact S.H.I.E.L.D, and they send some agents to take care of the Hydra base. 


Afterwords Vader is able to relax on the beach, 


Cap builds a great sand sculpture, 





and they both are able to get a tan. 


Then they go to Pirate's Island and explore. 


Vader: "I think I want this on my tomb stone...=D"

Cap: "Look, Vader! It's a Capsoup!" =D



Then they go back home and take a vacation for their vacation.



Vader: "Cap, next time we go on a trip together...I am planing it!"

The End


=D

I hope y'all enjoyed the story! 

Thanks for reading!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! =D